Have you heard an actor or actress with big legs, wide body, unblemished skin and many pimples but posted on a magazine with slim body and clear complexion? I assure you that the image was enhanced in Adobe Photoshop.
One of the most popular tools in Adobe Photoshop is the Clone Stamp Tool. It is very easy to use and even if you’re beginner to this software application by just following the step by step procedure you will get good results.
Here are some of the output of using Clone Stamp Tool
Cloning the baby in the peas
Follow the step by step procedure:
Step 2: Click on Clone Stamp Tool (S), point your mouse on the center of the image that you want to clone and press ALT + Click. Now point your mouse to the other part of the image that you want to apply the cloning. Click and drag the mouse to apply the cloning technique. You will be guided by the moving + sign from the original image while using the tool.
Step 3: Save your work. Go to File, Save as, write the file name and choose the file format then click Save. Most common file formats are .JPG, .BMP, and .PNG make sure that you also save it in Adobe Photoshop format .PSD in order for you to edit anytime.
Note: The same procedure will apply if you want to clone from one picture to another. Press Alt + Click on the first image and go to the other image then click and drag the mouse to apply the cloning technique. Navigate the Opacity (located on option bar) slider to define the intensity in applying clone stamp tool.
Tips and Tricks:
Press S for Clone Stamp Tool
Press Ctrl + Tab for cycle through open documents
Double click Hand tool to fit the image in window
Press Ctrl + Alt + Z for Step Backward (Undo)
Press Ctrl + Shift + Z for Step Forward (Redo)
For complete list of default keyboard shortcuts click: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Blur Background Technique
- Image Noise Reduction
- 3 Easy Steps for Blurring the Background
- How to Add Copyright © to Your Photo
- Basic Photo to Cartoon Transformation
- Quick Photo Editing: Tone, Color and Contrast
- Image Cloning
- Photoshop CS6 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows and Mac OS
- Image Resizing
- Colored to Black and White
Subscribe via Email,
Share it! So that others may learn from it!
Latest posts by Anthony Lucas (see all)
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: Changeable Hawk-Eagle DARK MORPH (VIPIN SHARMA PHOTOGRAPHY) - March 12, 2014
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: WATER MONITOR (VIPIN SHARMA PHOTOGRAPHY) - March 11, 2014
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: COMMON BUSH CHAT BIRD (VIPIN SHARMA PHOTOGRAPHY) - March 10, 2014